|Home||» Products||» Fabric Wood Wool Boards||» Fabric Wood Wool Boards|
Fabric Wood Wool Boards
FABRIC WOOD WOOL BOARDS
Fabric wood wool acoustic panels are versatile, lightweight insulation boards manufactured from 100% Pine wood and plantation timber with an option of colors according to customers choice. Our acoustic woodwool boards are manufactured as per IS 3308 Standard.
- Cinema Theaters
- Conference Rooms
woodwool boards consists of wood wool, chemically impregnated and bonded by cement-binder. The mineralisation process increases the fire resistance of wood wool. The composition and performance of the boards make them ideal for many different applications in building constructions. Our acoustic woodwool boards are tested as per EN13168.
Ecological & Health Aspects
- acoustic woodwool boards are made of natural materials
- No waste disposable problem
- Comfortable for people sensitive to allergies
- Recommended for healthy living environments
- No harmful gases or vapours
- No toxic fumes if burned
- Hygroscopic levels out humidity level changes
- Highly resistant fo fungus and insects
- 100% Pine woodwool, manufactured from plantation timber.
- Thermally insulating
- Non flammable and self extinguishing
- Compatible with all normal construction materials
- High compression resistance and flexural strength
- Sound absorbing and noise insulating
- Surface offers good mechanical base for renders and plasters
- Easy and safe to handle, cut and work
Eco Friendly (100% Recyclable)
woodwool (wood wool) acoustic boards do not harm environment from production, installation, lifespan and decomposition.
Store panel horizontally in a dry & level place. Sun Dry the panels before installation if they get wet.
|Board Size||1200x600mm, 600x600mm|
|Board Density||400 kg/m3||as per IS 3308|
| Board Thickness (Boards Per Box)|
15mm/6, 20mm/8, 25mm/10, 40mm/16, 50mm/20, 75mm/30, 100mm/40
or as per customer requirements
|Mass Per (kg/sq. mtr.) unit area||6, 8, 10, 16, 20, 30, 40|
|Board Edge||Square, Teguler|
1.0 excellent noise absorption
|as per Air India Radio (AIR) a Government Test House|
|Fire Rating (Ignitability)||As Certified by "C.B.R.I." Roorkee|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.045 w/m2k|
|Dimension Tolerance||Length ± 3mm, Width ± 3mm, Thickness ±2mm||as per IS 3308|
- Contact Details