Quality consciousness is the trademark of Shahsahib Woodwool Enterprises. We always endeavor to maintain the highest quality standards with all our products such as Packaging Material, Acoustic Packaging Material, etc and crave for better quality every time. The quality control facility at our manufacturing unit is highly sophisticated and offer our technocrats every opportunity to perform advanced and stringent quality checking operations. This is the reason why we can guarantee topmost quality, reliability and durability with our all products.
We have a sound and well established infrastructural base to which we are indebted greatly for our success in the industry. It comprises of cutting edge technology and highly skilled manpower enabling us to excel in every sphere of our business operations. Our in-built manufacturing unit helps us reducing the manufacturing cost compromising nothing with quality. There are a range of highly sophisticated machinery giving us an edge over others while our technocrats are highly skilled and experienced to innovate and bring for you the best products like Packaging Material, Acoustic Packaging Material, etc in the industry.
- Wood wool Acoustic Panel is made of tender and soft wood wool. This chemically treated panel is boned by pressing together with inorganic magnesium cementing binder. It is adequately matured & measured in accordance to the IS 3308-1981.
- Panels are offered in the length of +-4mm and width +-3mm as per the IS 3308-1981. These panels are available with rectangular parallel faces and appreciated for their uniform thickness (With +-2mm tolerance). We offer these panels in the sizes of 600 mm x 600 mm & 1200 mm x 600 mm in thickness 15mm, 40mm, 20mm, 25mm, 50mm, 75mm. They are also available in the 2000 mm x 500 mm in thickness in 50mm, 40 mm and 75mm.
- Panels are used where sound absorption is needed to control reverberation or echoes inside the multiplexes/ theater. Ours is the best product for sound absorption as it can help to eliminate background echoes/noise from each & every source to less than NC 30 in all octave bands. These panels help in optimizing the reverberation time at 500 Hz. with smooth decline of reverberant sound at all the frequencies.
- Being an optimum quality product can help a building achieve Carbon/LEED credits.
- can be easily cut to any size by carpenters power saw or manual operation. It is easy to screw, machines, staple and nail. The same can be suspended in light weight metal ceiling or aluminum frame work. Not only this, raw plugs for dry walls can also be used. The panels can also be covered with acoustic fabric in order to increase acoustic aesthetics and properties. Not only this, for high productivity in wall cladding, this panel can be screwed on G. I. Framework or installed in H-splines.
- can be primered/fabric wrapped/ spray painted to match the aesthetics of hall. It does not affect the acoustical properties. It can also be offered as composite board/sandwich with a insulin layer of polyurethane, polystyrene and micron.
- Prasar Bharati All India Radio and Doordarshan Test Report Ã¢â¬â 1
- Prasar Bharati Ã¢â¬â All India Radio and Doordarshan Test Report Ã¢â¬â 2
- Prasar Bharati All India Radio and Doordarshan Test Report Ã¢â¬â 3
- Evaluation of Wood Wool Acoustic Boards for response to fire characteristics.
- Contact Details